Frequently Asked Questions – Lakeside Gondola Lodge Lake Tahoe
- 1. ) Is there a front desk? No, checkin is done on line. You will receive an email with door and gate codes.
- 2.) What room types are there? Studios (sleep 2 to 4), 1br (sleep 2 to 6), 2br (sleeps 2 to 10), 3br, 4br up to 7br.
- 3.) Are pets allowed? We are currently not set up for pets.
- 4.)What are features/amenities? Saltwater pool, spa – hot tub, gated parking, fire pit, BBQs, Fireplaces in every room, jetted bath tubs, Kitchen, kitchenettes, mini kitchenettes, Satellite TV, large flat screen TVs, easy entry – no front desk – just drive straight to your room, great location near village – gondola – shops – restaurants and bars – casinos – shows – shopping, private beach about 4 blocks away.
- 5.) What is the kitchen and kitchenette arrangement, what utensils are there? There are several kitchen and kitchenette types. All units have a combination microwave and convection oven and sink, 1 or 2 induction cooktops with all necessary pans, utensils, plates glasses, silverware, cups bowls, plates, etc. plus:
- a.) A full, large kitchen with oven, gas stove/cooktop, microwave large 2 door fridge freezer, large sink, dishwasher, ie: The main house).
- b.)Full sized kitchenette, refrigerator, 2 induction cooktops, all utensils. Sink, dishwasher, Combo microwave, large counter with bar seating peninsula.
- c.) Larger kitchenette with combo microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, induction cooktops, sink. (ie: 2 brdm units center living room)
- d). extra large kitchenette with combo microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, induction cooktops, sink. (ie: 108, 208 2br corner units)
- e.) Small kitchenettes similar to a wet bar, with combo microwave/convection oven, induction cooktop, sink. (all 2 queenbed rooms).
6. What is the beach like? Our private beach is about 4 blocks away, easy walk or drive. You will have a beach pass in your room to show at the gate. There is a marina with boat and kayak etc rentals. Beach chairs available. Bathroom, tot play structure (open depending on covid rules), restaurant and bar. There is also a nearby restaurant at Jimmy’s at the Landing, and at Station House (Formerly LewMarNels).
7. How do we get in our room? You will receive an email with a link to click to access door and gate codes, and information on rules and amenities. Simply drive into property, enter car gate code, park and enter door code to your room(s).